NOBLESVILLE TOWNSHIP APPLICATION CHECK LIST
YOU MUST HAVE ALL REQUESTED ITEMS OR WE WILL RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT!
Failure to cooperate with or provide needed information/documentation to OTHER PUBLIC ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS is cause for denial for up to sixty (60) days for Township Assistance.
Landlord's name, address, phone number, LEASE and statement written by landlord on BASE rent that
is owed. Also verification of HUD or SECTION 8 HOUSING if applicable
- Utility bills including phone, bills to consider must be in residence name
- Health/Medical insurance information (Insurance Card), Medicaid and Payee information
Check stubs for past 30 days and proof of other monies in the household, child support, SS, etc must
have applied for Unemployment and bring verification also Tax Information
- Verification of all expenses paid out in the last 30 days
- Support and Custody- Court and Divorce Decree, Police Report if applicable
- Bank statements: checking/savings accounts, IRA's and 401K's, printout from bank for last 30 days
Identification: current driver's license, state I. D. card and social security numbers of all in the
household and vehicle registration
Physician's statement if application is due to illness or injury, verification of Workmen's Camp/print
out of prescription prices if requesting assistance with medications
- Verification of application for Food Stamps, this is required
- Anyone 18 and older in household must sign application
Call utility company to set up payment arrangements and /or see CAGI for assistance
This office has 72 hours to review application and for the Trustee to make the final decision
2016 Hamilton County Trustee's Income Guidelines
|Size of Household||Monthly Income||Annual Income|
For families/household with more than 8 persons, add $4,180 annually and $348 monthly for additional persons.
Income guidelines for determinining township assistance eligibility shall be based upon 120% of the Federal Poverty Level as outlined above.
YOU'VE HAD PREVIOUS ASSISTANCE FROM A TRUSTEE AND OWE WORKFARE HOURS, THOSE MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE FURTHER ASSISTANCE CAN BE CONSIDERED.